Monday

Free Troop Ribbon Magnets

Hello everyone. I would like to let everyone know about a way to get one of those super expensive troop ribbon magnets that you see on everyone's cars for FREE. This offer is only for Dallas residents, but if you are willing to drive to Dallas you may also take part in this exclusive offer.

So far, only two people have taken advantage of this special offer but there undoubtedly will be more in the near future.

This is how the system works and exactly what you need to do to get your own free ribbon magnet: Find out where I live, park for work, or buy groceries. Wait patiently for me to get out of my truck and walk into the various establishment. As soon as I am inside, walk up to my truck and take the sticker off my tailgate. That's it! Easy as that!

I will buy another one and a few days later you can get another free ribbon. It's foolproof.

Good'aye!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUCKER!

2:51 PM, July 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm selling those bitches on ebay.. keep on buying them please.. you are supporting my crack habit. thanks!

-foo

3:26 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Josh said...

Found it, YOU BASTARD!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=50449&item=7987669260&sspagename=WDVW


!

3:36 PM, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home