Tuesday

Anyone Reading This Crap???

Just wondering if anyone other than my Sister, Courtney or the Anonymous Ass read my "Ramblings"? Not to discount my frequent contributors in any way. I just want to know who else is reading it.

Let's do a test. If you read my blog, click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of the blog post and just type anything for a comment. You can remain anonymous. I don't care. All I'm looking for is a headcount.

Thank you and please drive through..

***UPDATE***

Thanks for all the replies. Seven isn't too bad, actually more than I expected. I figure there are a few more who didn't respond just because I asked them to.

~More to come.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

feeling uninteresting?

8:41 AM, July 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

checking in

9:12 AM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger Josh said...

Yes, that's what I'm looking for! Keep it coming. Trying to gauge the scope of my audience.

10:42 AM, July 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely a frequent reader...

2:25 PM, July 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it....

2:32 PM, July 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keeping up with it

6:20 PM, July 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in on your amazing work josh

9:55 PM, July 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit that I look when bored at work. Kind of amusing..

11:20 AM, July 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep up the good work Josh. Are you doing this at work? hmmm

9:45 AM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home