Labor Day Vacation
Here are a few pics from my Labor Day vacation back home.
Someone said the limit was 12 a day. If 12 is the limit, 60 is always better right?

I hate to admit it, but my buddy Beener is a better shot than me and I hate him because of it.

My little partner in crime, my nephew Garrett.

The next day at my buddy Craig's house with some of his friends he dragged into town for the hunt. This is a post hunt pic. All of them were Aggies but a funny crew I must say. All could shoot better than me too.

Good action shots from earlier that same day. I was trying to catch flies at one point. The dog, Duke, was damn good. He saw the birds many times before we did. Could have been because we were'nt sober most of the time. The Hondo way.


For those who have no clue, they were picking cotton at one of our fields over the weekend.


Dumping a load into a module builder where they pack it into modules of cotton.

Hope everyone enjoyed the pics. More to come in the future.
Someone said the limit was 12 a day. If 12 is the limit, 60 is always better right?

I hate to admit it, but my buddy Beener is a better shot than me and I hate him because of it.

My little partner in crime, my nephew Garrett.

The next day at my buddy Craig's house with some of his friends he dragged into town for the hunt. This is a post hunt pic. All of them were Aggies but a funny crew I must say. All could shoot better than me too.

Good action shots from earlier that same day. I was trying to catch flies at one point. The dog, Duke, was damn good. He saw the birds many times before we did. Could have been because we were'nt sober most of the time. The Hondo way.


For those who have no clue, they were picking cotton at one of our fields over the weekend.


Dumping a load into a module builder where they pack it into modules of cotton.

Hope everyone enjoyed the pics. More to come in the future.

1 Comments:
didn't hunt all day. looks like a couple hours of good ol west tx hunting. pretty funny stuff here. makes me think "mfjb" on occasion. never had time at that place I was employed for so long. (be a lie to say where i used to work). pooter was so slow it was time to go home (bout 2ish?) before i could open it up. watch for a prop on the front of them birds from this point forward. jb
Post a Comment
<< Home